Our store teams are at the heart of the local community and our Customer Assistants provide a great service and a buzz people enjoy. It’s why our customers keep coming back for more. It’s challenging and fast-paced on our Market Street and our friendly team love going above and beyond to bring our customers what they want.
- You’ll need to be friendly, enthusiastic and confident interacting with the public, and happy to take the first step and start a conversation.
- We’d like you to bring your personality to the role, and look for ways to create great Morrisons moments for our customers.
- We’re looking for people with a passion for food; whether it’s cheese, fish, or cakes we are passionate about our products and we’d like you to be too.
- As a Market Street foodmakers and shopkeeper you’ll be happy to help our customers pick the perfect products for them.
- There are a variety of shift patterns available. We’re early birds (5am starts are not uncommon) and night owls (our shops are open late), flexibility is really important to us as you will need to be able to work some evenings and weekends.
Qualification & Experience:
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Glenrothes, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A