We’re looking for resilience, determination and good leadership skills, along with the flexibility to meet the changing needs of our business. You’ll also need a minimum of 104 UCAS points (based on the new UCAS tariff or 260 based on the old tariffs) and Grade C (4) or more in Maths and English GCSEs or 4 Highers at minimum level B including Maths or equivalent qualification.
- By the end of the three years you’ll be a Manager in one of our stores, with accountability for a range of departments. Show us real potential, and you could even progress onto our Store Manager Development Programme.
- Make no mistake, retail management can be hard graft. It’s a fast-paced world where roles tend to be shift based, and where you often have to do early starts, late finishes and weekends, as well as working bank holidays and during peak times of the year. But if you love thinking on your feet at the heart of the action and want to have great ideas to provide our customers with a great shopping experience, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
- Retail Degree Apprentice, you’ll spend three years gaining the skills, knowledge and experience you need.
- You’ll learn about our store trading operations and systems.
- You’ll develop your project management skills by supporting live business projects.
- Plus you’ll get an early taste of leadership when you take on responsibility for a team of colleagues within a department.
Qualification & Experience:
- Previous warehouse experience is preferred but not essential as full training will be given.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Bradford, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A