We are looking for a Supply Chain Specialist – Merchandising to join our Merchandising team. In this role you will create, deliver and maintain category planograms that support commercial and corporate strategies, providing operationally robust and customer-centric plan layouts. You will work closely with cross functionally stakeholders and business teams, planning layouts and ranges that our customers will love.
- Successful and timely delivery of planograms that meet stock holding and sales criteria
- Delivery of planograms that drive category and corporate strategies forwards
- Continual category and product data analysis to ensure optimal use of fixture space in stores
- Engagement and delivery of specific project tasks within category areas as required
- Insightful support to Trading teams during range reset activity, providing robust data through category knowledge and analysis
- An understanding of retail business, processes and consumer demand
- So that you are set for success, we are looking for a self-starter, who is an exceptional communicator with the ability to influence at all levels.
- You will work as part of a versatile team with a can-do culture, so it’s important that you are tenacious and strive for excellence
Qualification & Experience:
- Merchandising experience in the Retail sector
- Strong retail systems abilities, including experience in using JDA, Apollo, Spaceman or Relex micro space planning software to create robust planograms
- Commercially astute, advanced level knowledge of Excel with excellent stakeholder management ability
- Previous experience of working with colleagues from all levels of the business.
- Proven delivery of projects to a schedule
Vacancy Type: Part-time
Job Functions: Management , Manufacturing
Job Location: Bradford, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A