Nike’s Asset Delivery platform is crafted to meet the needs of image, video and other content at speed and scale globally. We are the connective tissue between our production teams and tools, the Nike CMS, and athletes* and experiences around the globe. Our platform uses the newest technology from AWS and our team members pride themselves on inclusivity and respect.
- Software Engineers are code contributors and should be able to demonstrate code and product ownership.
- You will partner with product owners on technology-related business problems; formulate options and assess their relative merits and risk to choose the best solution.
- You will team with other developers, and through code reviews, ensure that all the work being done meets Nike and industry standards.
- You will write unit and e2e tests and will assist in diagnosing and resolving production issues.
- You will work with multiple multi-functional engineering teams at Nike to build the future of sport.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent real-world experience
- Experience working in a Distributed/Cloud-based environment (e.g. Amazon EC2/ECS, GCE, Rackspace, Azure, etc.) within a micro-service architecture
- Experience working on a software development team, with ability to discuss team dynamics, personal interactions etc.
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience with Serverless technologies
- Experience with Event, Message and Queue driven architectures
- Prior experience implementing highly scalable web applications and REST Web Services
Qualification & Experience:
- xperience with schema-less (NoSQL) datastores like DynamoDB
- Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills to communicate with both business and technical teams
- CI/CD and working on teams with DevOps responsibilities
- Hands on experience in monitoring and monitoring tools (New Relic, SignalFX etc)
- Experience with unit test frameworks
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Beaverton, OR
Application Deadline: N/A