Website Old Navy
The Manager – Product Strategy reports to Director of Booking. He/ she will facilitate the creation and as necessary drive delivery of a range of production-focused strategic initiatives in support of overall Old Navy objectives. In addition, this position will be responsible developing our framework of analytical tools and key performance indicators in to help drive our production / sourcing strategies and processes. This position requires both strategic and tactical agility with a strong bias towards cross-functional collaboration and delivery
- Facilitate the specific definition and data sources for prioritized Key Performance indicators (KPIs)
- Establish the processes and tools to support the publishing of KPIs and actioning against them
- Define key analytical capabilities required by the Production teams and use business intelligence infrastructure (leveraging analytical solutions where available and creating ad-hoc solutions/ dashboards where necessary) to deploy
- Partner with Sourcing (GIS) Strategy, Production, and other functional strategy teams to identify, prioritize, and scope operational initiatives in support of Brand objectives
- Support the Production leadership team in goal setting, establish clear action plans to achieve the goals, and manage measurement of progress against objectives
- Defining and delivering specific prioritized process improvement initiatives in partnership with GIS, Production, and other cross functional business partners
- Apparel P2M experience that include variety of pipelines, responsive and understanding of product architecture.
- Demonstrated ability to frame / scope opportunities into clear and executable initiatives
- Demonstrated experience at working collaboratively with X-functional global teams, including GIS and Supply Chain
- Strong analytical capabilities and experience with core business intelligence tools such as Microstrategies, PowerBI, and Essbase
- Strong Project Management skills coupled with Change Management awareness
- Required skills include problem solving, critical thinking, conflict resolution, negotiation, business acumen, and strong verbal and written communication.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience/Skills/Requirements: The ideal candidate will have an understanding of product creation processes, sourcing and logistics, garment production, process engineering and calendar management.
Company: Old Navy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Engineering
Job Location: San Francisco, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A