Website Old Navy
The Loss Prevention Representative’s main responsibility is the safety of all store associates and customers, assisting store personnel with any safety issues. LPSR provides a visual presence at the entrance of store through courteous and professional interaction with customers. LPSR works closely with LPS and Leadership team to increase awareness and ensure all aspects of LP Awareness Program are being followed.
- Provide a visual presence at the entrance/exit through courteous and professional interaction with customers.
- The safety of all store associates and customers is top priority.
- Prevention of losses through teamwork and communication with the staff.
- Assists in making apprehensions with certified LP Agents when asked for assistance
- Abide by all company policies as well as any other standards communicated by management.
- Assist store management in ensuring physical security of location.
- Promote Loss Prevention Awareness/REAL Prevention to sales staff. Encourage use of the COBC Hotline.
- Ability to evaluate circumstances and make timely decisions.
- Must be able to stand and walk sales floor for scheduled shift.
- Must be able to communicate with all levels of staff and management.
- Must be able to lift and carry 20 pounds.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- 1-2 year’s retail experience preferred. State Certification preferred where applicable.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
Company: Old Navy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Service Representative
Job Location: Pico Rivera, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A