Website Old Navy
- The Digital Merchandiser is responsible for the execution of a comprehensive seasonal framework that aligns product strategies with financial goals, ensuring that end to end sales, gross margin, and inventory strategies hit divisional and ONOL plans.
- Responsible for creating a compelling seasonal framework by division that aligns product strategies with financial goals – managing entire assortment from pre-season inventory positioning through in-season markdown at the individual choice level.
- Collaborate and influence cross-functional business partners to achieve category goals, including product development for channel-exclusive product.
- Develop category pricing recommendations and strategies that align with the financials plans
- Accountable for the development and communication of category product strategies that align with financial goals for the season.
- Meet category sales, GM, and inventory goals.
- Create a compelling product experience on the site, to include inspirational merchandise presentation, simple and intuitive category navigation and clear and accurate product details.
- Develop seasonal hindsight and the strategic opportunities used to inform pre-line.
- Develop a strategic product vision that delivers against assortment.
- Develop and communicate the management of inventory that supports the merchandising, marketing and financial objectives of a category within Old Navy Online
- Identify areas of opportunity to make meaningful investment shifts supported by marketing and site execution.
- Accountable for monthly OTB forecast for a category, and identify financial risk and solutions to hit sales and inventory plans.
- Customer Focus; Demonstrates knowledge of the target customer and of product trends
- Strategic Orientation; Understands immediate problems, analyzes data to draw impactful conclusions and actively supports strategies
- Collaboration and Communication; Strong verbal and written communication skills. Identify & proactively engage business partners when issues arise. Actively and positively participates in teams or collaborates for higher performance
- Talent Builder skills; owns self-development
- Learning Agility: Demonstrates growth mindset. Embraces opportunity to learn
- Business Acumen/Drives Results; Displays curiosity and takes action to drive results, digging into the business to find opportunities for improvement. Ability to think objectively and interpret meaningful themes from quantitative and qualitative data.
Qualification & Experience:
- 2-4 years merchandise planning, retail planning, or equivalent experience
- BA or BS Preferred
Company: Old Navy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Marketing
Job Location: San Francisco, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A