Website Old Navy
- Forget what you know about old-school industry rules. When you work at Old Navy, you’re choosing a different path. From day one, we’ve been on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Our teams make style accessible to everyone, creating high-quality, must-have fashion essentials for the whole family, with love, season after season.
- We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. We cultivate a community of playful personalities that thrive in a fast-paced environment where our employees can be their most authentic selves. Here, we’re family.
- Creates/updates BOM’s in accordance with the sample production timeline to ensure that samples are produced and delivered each season.
- Responsible for design of product – includes preparing and updating sketches in detail, assorting pattern and colors in the line.
- Collaborates with CAD and graphics team for layout and colorways communicatesecommends revisions when needed.
- Increased involvement in sample fits and line edits.
- Reviews production submits in partnership with cross-functional team – ensures aesthetic and execution hold up to aligned standard.
- Assists in ensuring that product is consistent with active market trends as well as business strategy.
- Assists in fabric and trim development.
- Ability to think three-dimensionally and to visualize from swatch to body.
- Solid understanding of product construction (e.g., finishes, fabrics, hardware, stitches, safety requirements, etc.).
- Solid flat sketching skills.
- General computer knowledge; ability to learn how to design through new/advanced technology. Competency in Adobe programs a must –
- Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign.
- Passion for activewear.
- Knowledge of fit model and standard measurements.
- Organized and proactive team player.
- Excellent design and color sense.
- Solid understanding of design process.
Qualification & Experience:
- 2-4 years design experience.
- College degree in Fashion Design or related field.
Company: Old Navy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Design
Job Location: San Francisco, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A