Website Old Navy
The Loss Prevention Representative’s main responsibility is the safety of all store associates and customers, assisting store personnel with any safety issues. LPSR provides a visual presence at the entrance of store through courteous and professional interaction with customers. LPSR works closely with LPS and Leadership team to increase awareness and ensure all aspects of LP Awareness Program are being followed.
- Prevention of losses through teamwork and communication with the staff.
- The safety of all store associates and customers is top priority.
- Assists in making apprehensions with certified LP Agents when asked for assistance
- Assist store management in ensuring physical security of location.
- Abide by all company policies as well as any other standards communicated by management.
- Promote Loss Prevention Awareness/REAL Prevention to sales staff. Encourage use of the COBC Hotline.
- Provide a visual presence at the entrance/exit through courteous and professional interaction with customers.
- Must be able to communicate with all levels of staff and management.
- Must be able to stand and walk sales floor for scheduled shift.
- Ability to evaluate circumstances and make timely decisions.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to lift and carry 20 pounds.
Qualification & Experience:
- 1-2 year’s retail experience preferred. State Certification preferred where applicable.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
Company: Old Navy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Customer Service
Job Location: Wilmington, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A