Website Old Navy
As an Assistant Manager, you set the tone for the store and the team and help bring our brand to life for our customers. You’re responsible for driving profitable sales growth through all aspects of the store including; customer and product operations, merchandising, and talent development. You are responsible for supporting the execution of the store strategy to achieve performance goals. Through collaboration with your General Manager and/or Assistant General Manager, you will teach and coach behaviors to Leads, Experts and Brand Associates to cultivate a high performing team to deliver a best-in-class experience to our customers.
- Leverage omni-channel to deliver a frictionless customer experience.
- Promote community involvement.
- Perform Service Leader duties.
- Ensure all compliance standards are met.
- Implement action plans to maximize efficiencies and productivity.
- Recruit, hire and develop highly productive Brand Associate and Expert teams.
- Ensure consistent execution of standard operating procedures.
- Support strategies and processes to drive store sales and deliver results through a customer centric mindset.
- Own assigned area of responsibility.
- Represent the brand and understand the competition and retail landscape.
- Able to maneuver around the sales floor, stockroom and office and lift up to 30 pounds.
- Determined to effectively lead and inspire others to learn and grow through coaching and mentoring.
- A good communicator with the ability to effectively interact with customers and your team to meet goals.
- Ability to travel as required.
- Agreeable to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including holiday, evening, overnight and weekend shifts.
- Driven by metrics to deliver results to meet business goals.
- Able to utilize retail technology.
- Passionate about retail and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Qualification & Experience:
- A high school graduate or equivalent.
- A current or former retail employee with 1-3 years of retail management experience.
Company: Old Navy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: Park City, UT, US
Application Deadline: N/A