Website Old Navy
The Associate Print & Pattern Designer Non-Apparel is part of the broader Old Navy Print & Pattern Design Team, with a focus & emphasis on Girls Accessories & Fastlanes print development and direction.
- Participates in research and conceptual development of seasonal print direction, as well as gather relevant inspiration outside of apparel that speaks to over-arching aesthetic trends.
- Responsible for design and creation of artwork – painting, digital etc., as well as cleaning of purchased artworks.
- Assists in ensuring that artwork and print direction is consistent with market trends as well as business strategy; drives opportunity for newness and innovation.
- Presents to team at milestone meetings.
- Collaborates with Concept and Apparel Design teams for colorways of prints. Communicates and recommends revisions when needed.
- College degree in Textile/Fashion Design, Graphic Design or related field.
- Knowledge of textiles (e.g. printing techniques, weaves, etc).
- Strong computer skills (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, NED Graphics).
- Strong hand skills (Illustration, painting, drawing).
- Strong time management, interpersonal communication and organizational skills.
- Excellent design and color sense.
- Solid understanding of design process.
Qualification & Experience:
- 2-4 years design experience, preferably in apparel or accessories.
Company: Old Navy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Engineering
Job Location: San Francisco, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A