Website Panera Bread
Come make a difference with Panera as a Catering Production Associate today! This is an opportunity to provide unparalleled customer service to each of our customers, and to explore potential career paths with Panera LLC. Part-time and full-time positions available.
- Schedules that support work-life balance. Varied schedule, primarily Monday-Friday early mornings through later afternoon and Saturday and Sunday mornings.
- You will package various food and beverage items based on specific customer requirements to be delivered to our customers place of business or event on time and that meet our high commitment to quality and standards.
- You will work in a fast paced, team environment and contribute to an overall positive and collaborative workplace.
- As a catering production associate, you will prepare high volume food orders within our catering production facilities with accuracy and efficiency
- You have the ability to continue to learn and grow your skills and progress your career into other positions within Panera LLC
Qualification & Experience:
- Food service or retail experience preferred, not required
- Ability to read and follow instructions to produce the food
- Thrive on fast past environment
- Minimum age 18 years of age
- Basic food safety understanding and practice
Company: Panera Bread
Vacancy Type: Part-time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Charlotte, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A