Website Panera Bread
At Panera, we believe it all starts with bread as the foundation of our business. And at Panera, the creation of our bread starts at our Fresh Dough Facilities. Our Fresh Dough Facilities, located across North America, produce and deliver the raw dough for all of our fresh breads and bagels sold in over 2,000 Panera bakery-cafes, every day. In addition to our fresh dough manufacturing, we also receive and distribute dry goods and fresh produce to all of our bakery-cafes, using our own fleet.
As a Plant Manager with Panera Breads Fresh Dough Manufacturing Facilities (FDF), you will be a hands on leader of our team who is responsible for producing the bread, roll, and bagel dough that is delivered daily to our bakery-cafes. This includes mentoring, developing, and coaching associates through creating a collaborative work environment while ensuring food safety, GMPs, and process controls are being followed while meeting quality standards. This position will be responsible for meeting & exceeding budgetary goals and expectations with the ability to be proactive in correcting issues and preventing problems.
Qualification & Experience:
- 5+ years of successful, hands on, management experience within a food manufacturing environment, preferably within the baking or related industry
- Working knowledge of process controls and industry standards such as AIB (American Institute of Baking)
- Positive and professional communication and customer service skills
- Proficient in training associates in safe work practices and following GMP’s (Good Manufacturing Practices)
- Willingness and ability to work weekends, holidays, and/or off shift hours
- Bilingual English/Spanish is preferred
- Good Organization and Time Management Skills
- Demonstrated ability to supervise and mentor both hourly production and salaried associates
- Competent in computer knowledge accustomed to working in an MS Office environment and competent in Excel
- Willingness and ability to resolve problems and jump right in to help
- Good working knowledge of bakery production equipment such as mixers, dividers, rounders, proofers, etc.
- Knowledge of food sanitation and maintenance processes, procedures, and standards such as HACCP, Steritech, ServSafe, etc.
Company: Panera Bread
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions:Management, Manufacturing
Job Location: Orlando, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A