The Integration Specialist will have a strong technical background and experience with integration technologies and standards and platform like IBMs IIB or Oracle’s ODI. You’ll have knowledge of Oracle application, a good understanding of core support processes and proficient in creating and maintaining documentation with attention to detail. As well as the above, you’ll be an excellent communicator, a fast learner and problem solver and have the flexibility when it comes to supporting new technologies.
- Define operational integration standards to which the delivery teams need to adhere
- Guidance and governance for vendors, using your technical knowledge and expertise to influence and aid project governance and decision making
- Support technical teams during Incident and Problem management activities
- Responsible for assuring integration changes through the change management process
- Manage the support budget for the integration platforms across Primark
- Govern the delivery of services from an integration perspective
- Participate in/drive the integration of over 30 applications into Oracle Retail by working closely with the programme team
- Work closely with the integration CoE as well as across all technology teams to understand the impact to operations of new and existing integrations
- Define and improve operational processes pertaining to the integration landscape
- Describing the structure, characteristics, behaviour, and other aspects of implementation and integration to wider programme stakeholders.
- Reporting to the Technical Team Manager – Application Operations, as the Integration Specialist, you will be the internal SME responsible for technical ownership, support and optimisation of the integration landscape working in an environment of over 200 applications, multiple vendors and internal IT teams.
- As an Integration Specialist, you will provide technical assistance and direction to the wider team, ensuring that all technologies work effectively together and maintain the end-to-end architecture constantly looking at ways to improve or optimise.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Reading, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A