Our WMS Programme Manager will support our Business Systems and Operations Excellence Manager (Supply Chain) in the planning, design, and deployment out of WMS, WCS automated and robotic solutions across the Primark depot estate.
Warehouse Management Systems Programme Manager
- Working in collaboration with the Supply Chain network strategy, provide insight and support to deliver the automation programme
- Manage the WMS supply chain implementation budget to ensure funding is available to meet the challenging roll out timescales.
- Coordinate planning and allocation of resources to effectively staff and deliver supply chain systems, automation and robotics programme
- Provide Leadership to cross functional team (ICT/Supply Chain development/Supply Chain operations)
- Identifying, shaping and driving the Supply Chain systems (WMS, WCS, Robotics) roadmap in terms of tactical and strategic change with the objective to drive efficiency, support future SKU, Volume and Store growth.
- Take on responsibility for the definition and delivery of the‘Supply Chain Systems Road Map’ for depots, ensuring that key milestones and dependencies are clearly identified and managed across the business.
- Responsible in collaboration with the supply chain Network team for the definition and delivery of the ‘Supply Chain Systems (WMS, WCS,
- Robotics) road map’ ensuring that key milestones and dependencies are clearly identified and managed across the business.
- Knowledge of modern Warehouse Management Systems and how they integrate into host order management (ideally JDA and Oracle).
- Familiar with engaging with 3rd Party Partners to support the change programme
- Knowledge of WCS systems and how they integrate into existing WMS and host systems.
- Identify key users from other functions that may be impacted by the change programme
- Lead and develop team of SME’s (Subject matter experts) to ensure key skills base is maintained and developed, and succession planning is in place
- Able to work within a matrix structure to ensure external business functions support the roll out of the Warehouse Systems template across the estate
- Knowledge of robotics, Robotics Process Automation (RPA) , Machine learning (ML) and APIs desirable.
- Rigorous and analytical approach to problem solving with the ability to operate under pressure in a fast moving environment.
- Work with key SC stake holders both in the UK and overseas to support project deliverables and financial management of projects from business case approval to BAU
- Strong Process knowledge and understanding across logistics/supply chain ideally in Non Food/Fast Fashion Supply Chain.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Distribution
Job Location: Islip, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A