Website Qatar Airways
Crew Control Training & Recovery Officer is responsible for ensuring training continuity during training disruptions for both cabin crew and flight deck crew that affect instructor and trainee rosters after roster publication.
- Perform daily checks on the Trainer/Trainee rosters to ensure company and regulatory compliance are adhered.
- Responsible to schedule training recoveries as recommended by the Fleet Training Management are planned and executed in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Perform series of quality audits on a daily basis to ensure compliance with regulatory rules of governing the use of trainers and trainees.
- Monitoring training results and ongoing compliance, make appropriate changes to crew rosters or escalate any issues to the relevant Fleet
- Training Management.
- Ensure ground training, simulator training and line training is scheduled in a stipulated time.
- Perform other department duties related to their position as directed by the Head of Department.
A minimum of Bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree, with at least four years of relevant experience is required for the role. Work experience in crew training planning or crew control related role is desirable.
- Technical Knowledge.
- Knowledge of crew management and training systems is desirable.
- Problem Solving skills
- English Communications skills (written and spoken)
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office
Company: Qatar Airways
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Supply Chain
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A