Website Qatar Airways
The Uniforms Technical Coordinator is responsible for the delivery of all the fundamentals of the research, design and development function within the Group Uniform Department. In addition, it is responsible for the maintenance of all Qatar Airways uniform product profile and specifications inclusive of all historical, current and future product timeline.
- Executes all technical product specifications for Qatar Airways and subsidiaries.
- Executes new design concepts and product modification updates.
- Maintains product / fabric libraries and data capturing in accordance to the Standard Operating Procedure.
- Implements the design of the Product Sample Room inclusive of the internal layout design, shelving plan, register of movement of samples, identification of different types of samples such as Tender sample, submission sample, approved reference sample, pre-production sample, size set samples and shipment samples.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor Degree with minimum of 2 years of job-related experience.
- Previous experience in managing/ supervising a team.
- Qualification in Fashion Design / Textiles
- Good IT skills – well versed in MS Suite / Adobe Illustrator
- Excellent communication skills – good command of English language
- Ability to multi-task
Company: Qatar Airways
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: General Business
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A