Website Qatar Petroleum
Responsible for leading and providing specialized advice on the business strategies, business objectives, business identification, screenings, evaluations and negotiations of new business opportunities, partnerships and M&A and divestments across the entire value chain of Oil & Gas. Lead the negotiations of Commercial Agreements including renewals, restructuring, M&A and divestments. Lead and provide advice to safeguard the interest of QP/State of Qatar (SoQ) while representing in EPSA/DPSA, national and international ventures, committees and forums.
- Minimum 15 years work experience in Oil & Gas industry within reputed NOCs/IOCs of which 10 years directly in Business Development, Evaluations, M&A and Negotiations. Excellent negotiations skills & diplomacy, specialized knowledge of Upstream and Downstream complexities including risks, markets, commercials, financials, economics.
- Excellent and high degree of integrity, confidence and independence.
- Strong leadership, organizational, communications skills and multicultural team spirit.
- Excellent English language (written and verbal) is a must and Arabic is a plus
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor/Masters in Engineering, preferably in Petroleum or Chemical. MBA is a plus.
Company: Qatar Petroleum
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: General Business
Job Location: Doha, QR
Application Deadline: N/A