Website Qatar Petroleum
Advise and Support VOE on Asset Integrity (Process Safety) strategies, objectives and implementation plans to move QP Operations (On/Off-shore Oil & Gas production, Gas processing, Refinery and Idd El-Shargi assets) to a world-class performance level in terms of safety, reliability, production efficiency and unit costs.
- Implement the VO Operations Excellence Transformation in close collaboration with other directorates (focusing on People, Processes and Technology through a multi-year transformation) and to coach the OE Asset Integrity – Process Safety (AI-PS) transformation of the VO operation, especially the Managers/Asst. Managers to drive AIPS competencies, change, culture and performance in VO and obtain sustainable world class performance measured and confirmed by external benchmarks.
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience, of which at least 5 years in leadership positions in AIPS, Operations, Engineering,
- Maintenance and/or Operation Excellence/Readiness manager positions covering upstream production and downstream
processing, preferably in an International Oil Corporation (IOC) and / or Safety corporation.
- Competence with setting up, leading, managing and delivering AI-PS delivery programmes i.e. Operational Excellence program.
- Competence with implementing AI-PS methodologies in complex international multicultural environment
Qualification & Experience:
- University degree (at least BSc) in relevant engineering discipline, possible with additional training and working on AI-PS
roles, project and/or programmes.
Company: Qatar Petroleum
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: General Business
Job Location: Doha, QR
Application Deadline: N/A