Website QNB Careers
The role holder is responsible for owning, managing and optimizing the Financial Crime Systems in Compliance as well as providing subject matter expertise to system control and compliance issues.
- Day-to-day management and ownership of key compliance systems including transaction monitoring, customer screening and payment screening.
- Work closely with the AML and Sanctions teams to write rules, tune and optimize system filters to reduce false positives.
- Conduct regular testing of systems and tools to ensure the completeness and accuracy of transaction data from primary source systems to Financial Crime systems.
- Manage upgrades and enhancements for the financial crime systems.
- Identification and escalation of system control and compliance issues, assess and document the related risk, and make recommendations for resolution.
- Perform proactive data analytics work and manage the data quality and integrity in the systems
- Ensure our systems are compliant with applicable UAE laws and regulations, industry best practices and recommendations from respected third parties such as FATF and Wolfsberg.
- Bachelor’s Degree as a minimum from a recognized university (preferably computer science or similar).
- Financial Crime qualifications is preferred.
Qualification & Experience:
- At least 8 years of experience in the financial services or IT sector
- Familiarity with Compliance and Financial Crime related systems.
- Data analytics experience including testing of data from a data quality and data integrity perspective
Company: QNB Careers
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Doha, QR
Application Deadline: N/A