Website Qatar Petroleum
Developing contract scope of works for all civil and infrastructure projects, replying to bidders’ queries during tendering stag and carrying out Technical Evaluation of bids. Management and supervision of projects covering cost, quality, time and safety aspects until completion including chairing weekly progress meetings, review of drawings / documents submitted by Contractor, regular site visits and coordination with other engineering disciplines / departments for all project interfacing works.
- 10 years site experience in Civil Engineering preferably in the petrochemical industry.
- High degree of proficiency in MS Office applications and its updates.
- Extensive knowledge in Multi Discipline Maintenance Works
- Excellent knowledge of Contract administration and execution.
- Experience in Middle East is an advantage.
- Good knowledge in civil construction activities.
- Good knowledge of English, both written and spoken.
- Excellent knowledge of civil engineering and design experience
- Good communication, negotiation, leadership and motivational skills
- Computer literate in mainstream Office products, have had exposure to online management, document and maintenance
systems including SAP.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelors Degree Civil in Engineering and attended relevant courses in Civil Construction.
Company: Qatar Petroleum
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: General Business
Job Location: Doha, QR
Application Deadline: N/A