Website Qatar Petroleum
The primary purpose of this job is to participate in all Corporate Well Log processes and to effectively contribute to QA/QC of data processed and loaded into QP’s Corporate Upstream Database and UNIX file systems
- At least 3 years post-degree, relevant working experience in practicing petrophysical data management. Strong background in and understanding of petroleum industry, openhole & surveillance logging, coring, fluid sampling and production testing.
- Preference would be given to candidates who also demonstrate strong experience in establishing subsurface data management workflows in an operational environment.
- Up-to-date with respect to new technological advancements in well logging and petrophysical data management preferably related to data analytics, data driven models and data visualization techniques.
- Experience in UNIX, Oracle, scripting, SQL, Python, PowerBI (or related) strongly preferred.
- Fluent in English (demonstrated verbal and written skills). • Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Qualification & Experience:
BS in Geoscience Discipline from accredited and recognized university but MS preferred; a minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience in practicing petrophysical or Subsurface data management is an acceptable alternative.
Company: Qatar Petroleum
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: General Business
Job Location: Doha, QR
Application Deadline: N/A