Website Qatar Petroleum
Plans, develops, evaluates, schedules, executes and supervises all the tasks necessary to process pre-tendering, tendering, contracting, variations and closingout of drilling & workover oil and gas operations, from initial well design to actual drilling, completion, stimulation, production testing, workover and abandonment for both Land and Offshore drilling activities.
Administers and monitors all service contracts and materials/equipment call-off agreements after award to ensure the smooth running of Drilling & Workover units for both Offshore and Dukhan operations by working closely with professionals in other Divisions/Departments (Operations/Completion/Petroleum Engineers and Rig Supervisors) in accordance with QP’s Corporate, Directorate and Departmental Contracting, Quality, Safety and Environmental Policies and Procedures.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in drilling, completion, stimulation, well testing & workover operations in both Rig/Rigless operations.
- At least 8 years experience in Drilling Operations/ Petroleum Engineering including min. 3 years experience on the well site and 2 years in financial, tendering/contracting and cost engineering systems and procedures.
- n-depth Knowledge of complete tendering/contracting procedures starting from the initial preparation to final award and follow-up until final close out.
- Cost monitoring techniques and knowledge of operational activities from spud to final handover of well.
- Negotiation skills to negotiate with contractors along with QP Tender Committees/Sub-committees (GTC/LTC/STC)
- Should have good knowledge of oil industry pricing structures and standards in order to incorporate best pricing structure in
the Contracts to achieve maximum savings for QP.
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- B.SC in Petroleum Engineering or related engineering discipline.
- Excellent communication skills and computer literacy. Proficiency in using MS Windows, MS Office software, internet
- access and SAP Modules for contracts and materials.
Company: Qatar Petroleum
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: General Business
Job Location: Doha, QR
Application Deadline: N/A