Website Rite Aid
The primary purpose of this position is to open and store boxes of inventory after they arrive in the distribution center. The incumbent is required to perform all tasks in a safe manner consistent with corporate policies and state and federal laws.
- Use reach pole to assist in replenishing.
- Use pallet jack to stage moves.
- Place opened boxes on the appropriate shelf of the flow rack.
- Walk the length of the flow rack.
- All duties described in this document are to be performed in keeping with the core values and service attributes consistent with the Rite Aid brand and strategy.
- Use roller cart to transport boxes to be replenished.
- Cut open boxed inventory in the storage area behind the flow rack or on the rack.
- Conducts clean sweep activities.
Qualification & Experience:
- Ability to work weekends on an occasional basis.
- Ability to preserve confidentiality of information.
- Committed to providing customer service that makes both internal and external customers feel welcome, important, and appreciated.
- Minimum age of 18 years old due to the work environment.
- Ability to work day or evening hours.
- Ability to work within strict time frames and resolute deadlines.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability and willingness to move with purpose and a strong sense of urgency.
- Ability to work extended days on a frequent basis.
- Ability to pass drug test.
Company: Rite Aid
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Management, Manufacturing
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A