The Senior Store Protection Specialist works in partnership with the Area Loss Prevention Manager (ALPM) and store leadership team to ensure compliance of all Loss Prevention directives by embracing company values and the Loss Prevention 4 Key Objectives. May support multiple store locations.
- Assists store leadership team with the training of the SPS team to create a strong shortage culture
- Provide excellent customer service by greeting customers and answering questions
- Regular partnership and collaboration with store leadership and triad partners. May include, but not limited to, conference calls, meetings, store visits, etc.
- Other duties as assigned to support company Loss Prevention initiatives.Monitors entrances/exits and sales floor for potential theft by identifying suspicious behaviors and activity
- Gathers theft indicators and use internal and external intelligence to positively impact shortage trends
- Partners with store leadership to monitor in store and corporate level reports to identify possible internal theft activity and report findings to the ALPM.
- Maintains store awareness of the shortage highway and works with store leadership to develop effective action plans to root cause on-going issues
- Assists ALPM with internal and external investigations by monitoring and analyzing corporate level reports to problem solve issues
- Ensures all Loss Prevention equipment is functioning properly and troubleshoot CCTV and testing of EAS pedestals
- May be responsible for conducting apprehensions with prior approval and proper certification
Qualification & Experience:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively problem solve with the proper sense of urgency
- Must be able to comply with all applicable federal and state laws and regulations for security positions, including but not limited to, additional background screening, physical examination, fingerprinting and/or drug and alcohol testing
- Four year degree or equivalent education
- High School diploma or equivalent education
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively both independently and within a team in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Successful completion of Apprehension Certified Mobile training, as applicable
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Information Technology, Management
Job Location: Las Vegas, NV, USA
Application Deadline: N/A