This position provides a visible presence at the Store entrances/exits, mitigating theft and fraud and maintaining a safe and secure environment for Associates and Customers. The Specialist makes eye contact, smiles, and greets all Customers in a prominent, courteous and friendly manner deterring opportunity for theft by demonstrating “command” presence in a Company issued vest/required black attire, and monitoring the Code 50 package inspection policy. Walks sales floor to identify and address potential theft indicators, as directed by Store Leadership
- Treats all Customers and Associates with respect.
- Demonstrates courtesy, friendliness, and professionalism at all times. Recognizes Associates using Company recognition programs.
- Regular involvement with internal and external partners. May include conference calls, scheduled district meetings, educating Associates, providing recognition, etc.
- Represents and supports the Company brand at all times.
- Maintains a professional appearance, in accordance with Company dress code.
- Increases Store awareness on effective processes to minimize operational shortage. Trains and educates Associates on shortage reduction initiatives.
- Observes and validates proper checkout procedures for Customers and Associates.
Qualification & Experience:
- High School education or equivalent required, AA degree preferred.
- One year retail supervisor experience or similar training preferred.
- One year loss prevention/security training preferred.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships with the Store team.
- Excellent Customer service skills.
- Proven ability to effectively resolve conflict.
- Must be able to comply with all applicable federal and state laws and regulations for security positions, including but not limited to, additional background screening, physical examination, fingerprinting and/or drug and alcohol testing.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Other, Information Technology , Management
Job Location: El Paso, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A