Website Rotana Hotels
As a Host / Hostess you are responsible to receive and give a warm welcome to our guests, providing an efficient and courteous approach at all times and your role will include key responsibilities such as:
- Offer consistently professional, friendly, warm and engaging service
- Welcome guests to the assigned outlet, receive and conduct guests to tables, ensure that they are attended to and be available for them at all times as a point of contact
- Take outlet reservations, handle the reservation book and answer the telephone in an impeccable manner
- Set up the outlet prior to the business hours along with the service team
- Coordinate with the service team in making necessary arrangements according to floor plan for reservations or blocking off reserved tables
- Observe the cleanliness and maintenance of the outlet and the entrance area
- Assure the well-being of all guests by maintaining a close, friendly, yet discrete contact
- Be aware of all menus and ongoing promotions in the outlet by heart in order to recommend if a guest requests
- You should ideally have a diploma / degree in hospitality with preferable previous experiences in the Food & Beverage Department within a hotel.
- You must deal in a polite and sophisticated manner and have an excellent command of the English language, both spoken and written.
- Multiple language ability is considered as additional advantage.
Qualification & Experience:
Company: Rotana Hotels
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: General Business
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, AE
Application Deadline: N/A