Website Rotana Hotels
We are currently looking for young, dynamic, self-motivated Front Office professionals in Abu Dhabi who want to move their careers forward.
- Ensure Customers are greeted by name and calls are handled as per the company standard.
- Follow communication scripts when handling calls and other requests.
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of the Information bank.
- Managing a high volume of calls in a timely and professional manner.
- Ensure the proper operation of the Cisco system and accurate data entry in the share portal.
- Take requests and complaints from a customer and submit them through the system.
- Responding efficiently and accurately to the caller, explaining possible solutions, and ensuring that customers feel supported and valued.
- Engaging in active listening with the caller without interrupting, confirming or clarifying information and diffusing angry customers as needed.
- Utilizing provided software, databases, scripts, tools appropriately.
- Taking part in training and other learning activities provided.
- Fluent in Arabic is essential to this role as well as speaking, reading, & verbal communication in English.
- Comfortable working shifts
- Already living in Abu Dhabi
Qualification & Experience:
Company: Rotana Hotels
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: General Business
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, AE
Application Deadline: N/A