Website Rotana Hotels
As a Fitness Instructor you are responsible for safe, professional, effective and quality functioning of fitness programs carried out for hotels guests and leisure club members, whereby your role will include key responsibilities such as:
- Organize and supervise regular fitness related activities and events to maximize members enjoyment / use of fitness centre and to keep ahead with our competition
- Develop and maintain professionally safe and effective fitness procedures, programs and activities in the fitness centre and ensure proper fitness practice at all times
- Co-ordinate the aerobics / exercise program and studio usage and continually seek ways of introducing new ideas to maximize revenues
- Develop and supervise the children’s activities: e.g. fit kids
- Supervise the cleaning and maintenance of the fitness centre ensuring clear standards are always met and equipment is always in good working order
- Understand the club facilities, membership fees and coaching / massage / aerobic fees
- Aware of the rules and regulations of the club and how to deal with guest applications on memberships and their process
- You should ideally be a well build, physically fit, trained and qualified Fitness Instructor with previous experiences, preferably within the hospitality industry.
- You must also have good command over English and positively contribute to sales activities thereby maximizing revenue along with the ability to solve problems effectively.
- Computer skills are an advantage.
Qualification & Experience:
Company: Rotana Hotels
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: General Business
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, AE
Application Deadline: N/A