Website Rotana Hotels
As a Paymaster you are responsible to prepare payroll reconciliation and verify and process leave applications, vacation travel, change of status of employees, cash advance requests, etc., whereby your role will include key responsibilities such as:
- Import the previous day’s employee swiping card data from the swiping terminal time and attendance system
- Follow up with respective departments if any employee has not completed the swiping cycle
- Update, run close day operation, print and file daily time sheets
- Verify overtime requisitions with time sheets, forward the same for approvals, distribute copy and process approved overtime requisitions in the payroll system
- Calculate final settlement of employee leaving the employment, forward the final separation forms approval to the Accounts Payable upon approval
- You should have a degree in hotel management or accounting and at least one year previous experiences within a hotel environment.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills and computer literacy is a must, while knowledge of Opera, Micros, FBM and SUN System is an asset.
Qualification & Experience:
Company: Rotana Hotels
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: General Business
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, AE
Application Deadline: N/A