Website Royal Mail
At Parcelforce Worldwide it’s not just what we do, it’s how we do it that matters. That’s why we’re on the lookout for an excellent Collection and Delivery Driver to join our dedicated team, support our growing business and exceed our customer’s expectations.
Working hours: 39 Full time hours per week, Monday to Friday – 7am to 5pm, with opportunity for overtime
- First things first, you’ll start your day by planning your delivery route and carrying out safety checks on your vehicle.
- Then you’ll be busy collecting and delivering parcels to households and businesses.
- You’ll go the extra mile for our customers as you deliver everything from birthday presents to vital business information.
- In return, you’ll get a rewarding role including best-in-industry benefits, and a basic salary of £20,360 increasing to £22,447 on completion of a 6 month probation period.
- Naturally friendly, you’re a positive and proactive person looking for a long-term career in an ambitious and growing company.
- A brilliant team player, you’ve the ability to build good relationships with everyone you work with – always seeking the best results for our customers.
- It’s important that you’re able to lift and carry parcels weighing up to 30kg.
- It’s essential that you have a full UK manual driving licence (in your current UK address) covering up to 3.5 tonnes (Cat B).
- In an ideal world you’ll have a clean licence but it definitely shouldn’t have more than 6 penalty points. And, just so you know, you’ll be required to show your licence at your assessment.
Company: Royal Mail
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Distribution
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A