As an Inventory Control Clerk, some of your duties will include checking in all product deliveries, reviewing and tracking invoices, tracking inventory levels, and submitting invoices for payment. You will oversee the return of salvageable merchandise and may assist with ordering merchandise from vendors.
- As a Pricing-File Maintenance Clerk-Scan Coordinator, some of your duties will include printing, displaying, and maintaining accurate price tags and signs for all merchandise on the sales floor.
- You will be responsible for maintaining ad signage and materials while ensuring all pricing information throughout the store is consistent with advertised prices.
- You will assist customers with locating product and any pricing inquiries they may have.
- Your job will be to provide our customers with exceptional customer service.
- You will be responsible for maintaining backroom cleanliness, security, and organization.
- You will assist customers with their special-order needs. Your job will be to provide our customers with exceptional customer service.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Customer Service
Job Location: Pueblo, CO, US
Application Deadline: N/A