To direct the operation of the Meat Department, including supervising and training personnel. Ensures customer service and product quality,
- Champions Company and Division customer service programs to meet or exceed Division customer service goals.
- Handles customer relations in a
positive manner, including effective resolution of customer complaints.
- Promotes Albertson’s philosophy of personalized service.
- Supervising the day to day functions of the meat department to achieve customer service, and sales and profit objectives.
- Supervises, motivates, directs, trains and participates in the hiring of meat department personnel.
- Monitors associate performance and recommend
personnel actions such as hiring, firing, layoff and disciplinary actions.
- Schedules personnel to ensure adequate coverage and service levels and to meet department budgetary objectives.
- Conducts daily inspections of all meat sections and initiates corrective
- Ensures proper merchandising of product by understanding and implementing schematics, merchandising of advertised items, proper signing procedures
and monitoring product flow. Complies with retail labeling laws, federal and state regulations and Company policies.
Qualification & Experience:
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Engineering
Job Location: Kennewick, WA, US
Application Deadline: N/A