In our Produce Department, you have the artistic ability to present a collage of fresh, crisp, bright fruits and vegetables while maintaining organization within the department. In this role, the produce department is your canvas and you will enjoy creating a colorful masterpiece for your customers to enjoy. The possibilities are endless and this is your opportunity to work with the fresh ingredients that nourish the community.
- As a Produce Clerk some of your duties will include trimming, washing, and crisping produce.
- You will build and maintain sales displays while rotating product and ensuring quality and freshness.
- You will provide customers with product recommendations, assist them with locating product, and take special product orders.
- Your job will be to provide our customers with exceptional customer service.
- You will be responsible for ensuring compliance with all food safety and sanitation requirements throughout your daily work.
- You will assist with cleaning and sanitizing food preparation areas, tools, and equipment. In some areas, you may be required to obtain a food handler’s certification.
Qualification & Experience:
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Engineering
Job Location: Colorado Springs, CO, US
Application Deadline: N/A