In the Meat & Seafood Department, you’ll be on the cutting edge with our beef, poultry, and other meat products, and you must be willing to carve out time to engage our customers in friendly conversations about our products. To be successful in this department, you need to be a cut above the rest as well as passionate about meats and the success of the department. We invite you to beef up our team and create a lasting impression and positive experience for the customers we serve.
- As a Meat Wrapper, some of your job duties will include wrapping, weighing and pricing high-quality meat and seafood products.
- You will be responsible for monitoring product quality and stocking cases with fresh meat and seafood products.
- You will provide customers with product suggestions, educate them on different types of meat and seafood, and provide them with preparation and cooking recommendations.
- Your job will be to provide our customers with exceptional customer service. You will be responsible for ensuring compliance with all food safety and sanitation requirements throughout your daily work.
- You will assist with cleaning and sanitizing food preparation areas, tools, and equipment. In some areas, you may be required to obtain a food handler’s certification. More details are available in store. We are an equal opportunity employer.
- As a Butcher Block/Seafood Clerk, some of your duties will include preparing and stocking meat, poultry, and seafood displays with high-quality products. This will include weighing, packaging, and seasoning product for customers.
- You will provide customers with product suggestions and share tips for preparing different items.
- You will ensure that all product meets the highest freshness, quality, and safety standards.
- You will be responsible for ensuring compliance with all food safety and sanitation requirements throughout your daily work.
- You will assist with cleaning and sanitizing food preparation areas, tools, and equipment.
Qualification & Experience:
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Engineering
Job Location: Colorado Springs, CO, US
Application Deadline: N/A