You will develop tools and applications by producing clean, maintainable code and together with your Product Team own and support features produced throughout the entire lifecycle. You participate in team ceremonies, collaborate with Sainsbury’s Tech teams and third-party vendors, and suggest potential areas for improvement to achieve business outcomes.
- Commercial experience with Node JS building GraphQL and REST APIs, including unit and integration tests.
- Experience with AWS Lambda or similar technology (Azure Functions, Google Functions, etc.).
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL Databases (Mongo, Dynamo)
- Experience client-side web apps using React is a plus.
- Very important→Excellence on communication and collaboration skills.
- Colleague discount across the multi-brands – Sainsbury’s, Argos and Habitat
- Holiday allowance
- Bonus scheme
- Pension plan
- Special offers on gym memberships, restaurants, holidays, retail vouchers and more
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Engineering
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A