There are thousands of experts to talk to and learn from. We’ve got data from billions of transactions for our teams to play with. Things get built here. They get made here. They hit customers and colleagues quickly. Welcome to the home of Sainsbury’s Tech.
- Design, build and maintain infrastructures in AWS which are highly available, fault-tolerant, performant and secure.
- Use your initiative to continuously improve data platforms and code pipelines.
- Work collaboratively within an Agile team of cross-functional engineers.
- Use & evangelise best practices in continuous integration and delivery.
- Provide technical mentorship to junior team members.
- Proven commercial experience of building & administering AWS infrastructure in production (EC2, RDS, S3).
- Strong networking knowledge (VPC, DNS, ELB, Direct Connect, gateways).
- Cloud security (IAM, Security Groups & NACLs, bucket policies, certificate & key management).
- Infra-as-code tools such as Terraform or CloudFormation.
- Configuration management tools such as Ansible or Puppet.
- Strong Linux fundamentals and scripting (bash, Python).
- Experience building CI/CD pipelines: Git, Jenkins, CircleCI, Bamboo, etc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Engineering
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A