If you come from a Talent Delivery Advisor / HR Generalist or Learning & Development Advisor background and have a good understanding of general HR principles including talent management this would be an ideal role for you. As a Talent Delivery Manager you will play an important role in supporting the development of colleagues and the delivery of talent plans. You will work closely with the Senior Talent Partner to support the delivery of a strategic talent plan for key business area(s).
- Start to use external market research that may support the identification of the short and medium term workforce requirements which may include volume and location of resource and skills and capabilities required to win in the future
- Utilising the data within our HR system to analyse key trends and develop insight that will help us prioritise areas of focus for our talent plans
- Support the Senior Talent Partner in delivering the talent plan, managing and coordinating activities as required. This may involve end to end delivery of specific projects that feature within the talent plan.
- Set up the talent reviews and succession plans on the HR system and support the Senior Talent Partner to facilitate these talent reviews, ensuring the processes and tools are used effectively and key activities completed in a timely manner.
- Provide support and engaging delivery of relevant learning interventions such as workshops for colleagues in SSCs based on learning needs identified through the strategic talent plans
- Guide line managers to be able to access, explain and use the Learning and Development offer available to support their own personal development and that of their colleagues
- An awareness of how different individuals learn and how to apply this flexibly to the delivery of training
- Excellent Microsoft office skills (predominantly Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Some understanding of resourcing practices
- An appreciation of the diversity and inclusion agenda
- A good understanding of the general HR principles, including talent management
- A good understanding of Talent and L&D processes, models and methodologies and are able to bring these to life
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience of working with corporate functions, ideally in a large business
- Experience in delivering engaging face to face training, behavioural and technical
- Experience of working with a HR system (desirable) and being comfortable analysing and manipulating data
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Human Resources
Job Location: Walsgrave on Sowe, GB, UK
Application Deadline: N/A