When you join Nectar Insights you will be providing world-class customer insights for our Nectar programme. Utilising the Nectar data to understand how we can personalise the customer experience and drive business impact, this role is a fantastic opportunity to apply your people and analytical leadership skills.
The role, reporting into an Insight Manager, is based at Nectar (Holborn).
- You’ll be responsible for making your insight actionable; explaining complex analytics to non-technical audiences and making clear recommendations on how Nectar stakeholders should be using the insight you’re providing.
- You’ll develop strong relationships with a range of stakeholders. Your network of contacts will prove key to maximising how you add value through insight.
- You’ll take a proactive role in delivering analytical value to our stakeholders, such as improving process efficiencies and experimenting with innovative methods to enhance analytical outputs
- You’ll take a pro-active role in delivering increasing analytical value to Nectar, such as improving process efficiencies and experimenting with new methods and data to enhance analytics.
- You’ll analyse Nectar data to maximise understanding of customer behaviour and provide impactful insight and recommendations.
- You’ll build your analytical knowledge as you help deliver end to end analytical projects
- Technical confidence, a fluent user of databases and statistical tools with a proven ability to write and develop database code (ideally SQL. R and SAS also considered). Previous experience of BI tools (e.g. Tableau or Business Objects) would be advantageous
- Strong communication skills, a confident curiosity to explore and understand analytical problems, with evidence of how you share insights with colleagues to achieve actionable results
- A keen interest in automation and efficiency, modifying existing processes to remove manual intervention
- An innovative mind and a passion for solving problemsYou think beyond the obvious and don’t get phased when the answers are not always readily available
- You thrive on excellence all the way. You will need to deliver high quality insight. More than just attention to detail, you need to be ready to recommend the best techniques as well as deliver accurately and on time.
- You’re looking to work autonomously in a fast paced environment. You’ll take accountability for analytical projects and build strong collaborative partnerships with other experts within the Nectar business.
Qualification & Experience:
- Previous analytical experience showing application of insight to address business questions. The ability to transfer your current skills to loyalty analytics will be key
- A university degree (2:1 or higher) in a numerate discipline
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Analytics
Job Location: Holborn, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A