Your main focus within this role will be the development and management of tools to ensure that Produce volume can be accurately allocated to suppliers based on our buying agreements in the most efficient way. You’ll deliver high quality analysis and insight, providing the Produce team with robust reporting and management information. You’ll ensure stakeholders and suppliers have consistent, actionable and quality information to facilitate reliable, efficient supply. You’ll also support the Produce team through MI & Data to shape future strategies, business cases and project analysis, giving greater insight into performance and potential areas of improvement maximising sales and profit opportunities, proposing balanced opportunities and solutions for exploration, encompassing both customer needs and financial returns.
- Develop and maintain a tool that ensures that Produce volume can be accurately allocated to suppliers based on our buying agreements, ensuring all insight is up to date, relevant and accurate
- Support the Produce team to understand the data and enhance the analytical capability amongst peers
- Communicate complex findings in a simple way to influence stakeholders to take action based on insights
- Understand and identify trends, highlighting success and opportunities for Produce
- Be able to combine a number of complex different data points from Finance, Customer Insights, Trading, Buying and Central teams and collating into one source.
- Present new opportunities and suggestions to the Buying and Supply Chain teams through continuous analytical thinking, the identification of trends and performance of root cause analysis to support recommendations.
- Extensive knowledge and experience using Excel and Power Point
- Highly numerate and confident dealing with complex data sets and processes
- Experience in turning raw data analysis into a narrative across a variety of formats
- Strong analytical skills, with an ability to analyse, present and communicate data in a compelling format to drive action
- Strong commercial acumen and an ability to understand problems from a business as well as an operational or technical standpoint
- Organised with excellent project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with ability to influence stakeholders at all levels
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Engineering
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A