As an Online Assistant your role could be on the shop floor, picking our customers’ orders and taking real care in selecting the best quality produce, as if you were shopping for yourself. Putting each order together, you’ll give customers exactly what they’ve asked for. And if we’ve sold out of anything, you’ll choose a replacement that’s the closest match to ensure our customers are never disappointed.
- Or, you could take on one of our more general roles, getting savvy with the various tech systems we use to make sure all our online orders arrive on time and in great condition.
- You’ll be speaking to customers over the phone, putting the orders through the tills, and even working with our Online Drivers to load their vans so they’re ready to deliver to our customers, working and winning as one team.
- Whichever area you’re working in, crucially like us, you believe in doing the right thing for customers, every time. So, you’ll take plenty of pride in doing these important jobs well.
- A keen attention to detail and passion for great customer service is really important.
- You’ll be open to learning how to operate new technology and comfortable using our handsets on the job, too.
- You’ll also need to be comfortable lifting and moving shopping containers weighing up to 15kg.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Functions: Online Assistant
Job Location: Southampton, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A