Managing a Sainsbury’s Local store calls for a brilliant role model who leads from the front. Always ready to influence, support and challenge, you’ll be focused on creating and managing a motivated and energised team who love what they do. You’ll coach colleagues to provide a brilliant service to our customers and together you’ll drive sales for your store. It’s about making a difference to everyone around you.
- You’ll be confident, self-driven, eager to learn, and keen to try new things – a brilliant planner with strong prioritisation skills and the flexibility to support different locations on an ad hoc basis.
- As a Convenience Customer & Trading Manager, you’ll oversee every aspect – from opening and closing the store, cashing up, managing performance and schedule-planning, to making sure those essential products are there for our customers. You’ll be there to
- lend a hand to your close-knit team when they need it – replenishing stock, taking deliveries and serving on the checkouts – helping them to deliver a real ‘wow’ service to our customers.
- Special offers on gym memberships, restaurants, holidays, retail vouchers and more
- Discounted shares in our Sainsbury’s Sharesave scheme
- Our cycle to work scheme gives you the opportunity to hire a brand new bike and cycling equipment
- A discount card after 12 weeks for you and a second user that gives you 10% off your Sainsbury’s shopping, 10% off at Argos and 25% discount at Habitat
- Annual bonus scheme where you are rewarded on your individual contribution to our success
- Retirement savings plan where we match your contributions up to 7.5%
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Finance
Job Location: Leeds, GB, UK
Application Deadline: N/A