Managing in a Sainsbury’s store calls for brilliant role models who lead from the front. Always ready to influence, support and challenge, you’ll be focused on creating and managing a motivated and energised team who love what they do. You’ll coach colleagues to provide a brilliant service to our customers and together you’ll drive sales for your store. It’s about making a difference to everyone around you.
- As an Online Customer & Trading Manager, you’ll be leading a large team of colleagues picking, preparing and delivering online orders to our customer’s doorsteps.
- Selecting the right and very best products for our customers, keeping the orders moving through the warehouse and managing the fleet of delivery vans.
- Your team is key to creating a seamless experience that provides our online customers with exactly what they want and keeps them choosing to shop with us time and time again.
- Whilst you’ll work a variety of shifts, this role is ideal if you love early mornings as our online orders need to be ready for the start of the day.
- You’ll be confident, self-driven, eager to learn, and keen to try new things – a brilliant planner with strong prioritisation skills and the flexibility to support different locations on an ad hoc basis.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: Swadlincote, GB, US
Application Deadline: N/A