Responsible for the production of the long-term resource plan to allow the operation to achieve the contact centre performance targets through effective allocation of resource. Work as part of a team to monitor performance across all campaigns and drive actions to improve customer service.
- Review actual volumes vs forecasts and revise plans whilst keeping all stakeholders updated through clear and concise communication.
- Review and recommend best practice techniques based on current external trends and competitor analysis
- Manage the resource plan to deliver the annual FTE budget at minimal cost
- Responsible for the delivery of accurate and effective budget modelling plans in order to achieve performance against budget within the contact centres.
- Provide recommendations to the operation to support with efficiencies and improving the service delivered to the customer whilst analysing any changes made
- Understanding financial performance against budget on a weekly/monthly/quarterly and annual basis and the ability to understand the related business performance issues
- Communication of key service level impacts with proposed resolutions to key stakeholders
- Build and maintain structured and robust forecast models consolidating the operational FTE and cost forecast, evolving to reflect business change
- Ensure clear strategic alignment between the different functions of planning and being responsible for ensuring a smooth and consistent customer journey process exists within the shared service function.
- Standardising all Planning processes across all brands.
- Standardise all Planning outputs across the contact centre, ensuring that communication of the plan is clear and all-encompassing.
- Deliver effective resource plans to both the internal contact centres and external partners ensuring that we provide a cost effective and customer centric experience.
- Be fluent in the production of headcount models, integrating varying efficiencies, schedule efficiencies, service levels, and contact routing architectures.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Qualification & Experience:
- Previous experience of Resource Planning at an Analyst level, and in a similar role
- Numerate and analytical, developed a mixture of simple & sophisticated forecasting models requiring collaboration and involvement from a wide range of contacts within distributed organisations
- Experience of building, presenting, and defending multi-million-pound budgets is essential
- Proven statistical analysis background
- Experience of managing change / service improvement projects
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Central Retail Operations
Job Location: Widnes, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A