- The successful candidate will provide analytical support on customer insight strategy to support proposition development.
- The role holder will also be providing analytical support to the development of the AFS customer acquisition, retention and relationship marketing strategy across all product area and channels.
- Work closely with the Marketing, Customer Strategy & Insight team to support customer research and strategy; leading cross-functional data driven customer insight activity
- Deliver useable and insightful customer and transactional data to drive business decisions
- Lead on generation of ‘end user’ / ‘data consumer’ elements of the AFS data strategy
- Design, develop and deliver analytical tools and outputs to support monitoring and evaluation of the AFS products and customer journeys
- Champion the development of analytical tools order to manipulate & target customer data for direct profit generating promotional campaigns
- Identify requirements for development of customer data roadmap
- Own analytical support to investigation, problem diagnosis, root cause investigation and customer redress activity of customer incidents and regulatory activities
- Project management skills in complex multi-function projects.
- Having a strong awareness and understanding of conduct risk, specifically the delivery of fair customer outcomes.
- Through understanding and application of key analytical principles and techniques associated with marketing, customer segmentation and data management.
- Strong awareness of the control environment within a Financial services organisation.
- Strong relationship management skills
- Proven leader across teams and in a matrix management organisation
- Proven expertise in developing financial services product & data strategies.
- Deep understanding of legal issues associated with Financial Services Marketing & usage of data.
Qualification & Experience:
- Proven experience in a senior analytical and insight based roles.
- Professional Qualification or Post Graduate Degree in relevant discipline, preferably an analytical discipline or similar.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sainsburys Bank
Job Location: Milton Keynes, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A