You’ll be the go-to person for our Trade customers. Representing the team on our Trade Sales Counter, you’ll help our Trade customers, predominately plumbers and electricians, to get exactly what they need for the job. You don’t need to be an expert about Trade, it’s all about relationship building, and we’ve got a great training programme that will build your knowledge, and your career.
- Get to know your customers –you’ll chat to them over a cuppa, understand their projects and offer advice to drive sales. The relationships you and your team build will make us their trusted, go-to retailer
- Run your own business within a business – You’ll take ownership of all your own KPI’s including Sales, account increasing, on-boarding new customers and giving great service
- Inspire your team – following your lead, you’ll guide and coach the team to do great things, building a reputation of your store to be proud of
- Great at building relationships with your customers, as well as your team
- Driven to learn and build your skill set
- Genuinely interested in the industry, our training will give you all the knowledge you need to make your mark
- A real people person, and your enthusiasm to always do better is infectious
- Friendly, flexible, reliable, honest and like to work hard!
Qualification & Experience:
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Newcastle, Northern Ireland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A