- The role will be the senior Serco person on site and therefore responsible for all staff, and subcontractors, together with the financial and operational performance of the contract.
- This role ensures that contract deliverables are met in line with the contract service level agreements.
- Negotiate procure and review whole of service delivery contracts.
- Develop, administer and review whole of life cycle replacement programs.
- Represent client to navigate through various audits, inspections conducted by local bodies, insurance companies, bankers, investors etc.
- Review building service’s delivery systems and develop strategic maintenance or replacement strategies.
- Develop, implement and review energy efficient replacement programs.
Establish, policies and procedures for each service under management.
Develop, monitor and review annual maintenance programs for the Project.
- Recommend and administer capital improvement works.
- Knowledge of both international and local (UAE) statutory and legislated requirements in governing large properties.
- Communication and interpersonal skills at both an individual and team level.
- Demonstrated experience in Change Management.
- Proven financial management expertise, especially the ability to control and meet budget objectives.
- Knowledge of international best practice in facilities management
- Have led a diverse, multi-cultured, multi-disciplined workforce to achieve the work output and quality of services.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience of managing Facilities Services in a High-end Retail environment (Shopping Mall)
- 5 years minimum experience in managing multi-disciplined People Managers including support functions (eg finance, procurement).
10 years plus experience of managing within a Facilities Management (FM) environment.
- Degree holder in Facilities Management or similar qualification.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A