Do you want to become a big part of the reason why customers continually return to Speedway? Are you looking for an exciting fast-paced work environment where you will directly oversee 8-13 Speedway store locations? Do you take pride in training your employees in order for them to be able to provide exceptional customer service? As a valued member of the Speedway Team you’ll witness first-hand why Speedway has the best customers and employees around! If you enjoy working as a multi-unit retail manager, then this is the position for you.
- Marketing Coordinator, Field Auditor, among others (as openings are available).
- Company vehicle for business use as a District Manager.
- A focus and dedication to your success! We are committed to our District Manager Trainees receiving proper training through our two-part in-depth training program that typically lasts 12 months.
- The career growth potential in this position is incredible! The District Manager position may be tailored for a parallel career path position in one of the other major areas of the training program, such as: Regional Human Resources Advisor, Field
Qualification & Experience:
- A valid Driver’s License from the state of residence while maintaining automotive liability insurance during course of employment
- The ability to multi-task, being self-motivated, performing repeated bending, standing, and reaching, and occasionally lifting up to 50 pounds
- Staffing, training, and supervising General Managers
- Implementing merchandising programs, controlling cash and inventory, motivating and teambuilding, and promoting excellent customer service
- A focus on Profit and Loss management including budget planning, maximizing sales, and controlling expenses
- Setting performance goals and objectives while monitoring results with upper management
- A 4-year degree from an accredited university OR at least 5 years of multi-unit experience managing 100+ employees The ability to relocate upon completion of training
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Sales, Business Development
Job Location: Minneapolis, MN, US
Application Deadline: N/A