Starbucks is known for developing extraordinary leaders who drive business success by doing the right thing for partners (employees), customers and communities – globally. As a Starbucks leader you are driven by a deep sense of purpose. You are aspirational – never a bystander. You take action to make a positive difference every day, and you inspire others to do the same.
- Inspire others: become a dynamic brand ambassador dedicated to driving and achieving results through your team
- Nurture talent & lead a team: engage the hearts and minds of your team and develop their skills so that they realize their personal best, both as individuals and as thriving teams
- Grow a successful, multi-million dollar business: drive sales leveraging your business acumen, efficiency and problem solving skills
- Impact your Community: integrate your business with the community to create better moments in peoples’ lives, from our partners to our customers, communities and planet
Qualification & Experience:
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Legal documentation establishing your identity and eligibility to be legally employed in the country in which you apply.
- 3 years retail / customer service management experience or
- 4+ years of US Military service
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to coach and mentor team partners with professional maturity
- Entrepreneurial mentality with experience in a sales focused environment
- Ability to work full time (the work regularly demands in excess of 40 hours per week) including variable hours including early mornings, evenings, weekends and/ or holidays.
- Minimum High School or GED
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Management, Customer Service
Job Location: Portland, OR, US
Application Deadline: N/A