The ideal candidate will develop strategic insights into how customers interact with digital games to drive the business, and use these insights to further game development and create cross-channel marketing plans that deliver customer value and exceed business objectives. We’re looking for a digital marketer who is curious about the intersection between digital gaming, marketing and retail.
- Foster cross-functional relationships to ensure that project timelines are met, messaging is consistent across channels (in and out of store), and conflicts are resolved or escalated in a timely fashion
- Conduct and analyze quantitative data from finance and analytics teams to develop key findings and recommended actions post-game performance We’d like to hear from someone with the following skills:
- Manage agency and cross-functional teams: including writing creative briefs, ensuring output is on strategy, and adherence to deliverables
- Provide forecast reporting and key learnings to key cross-functional groups when game is live in market
- Ability to think creatively. Ability to problem-solve and drive towards resolution. Ability to evaluate creative and marketing programs against strategy.
- Strong communicator
- Problem solving and creative thinking
- Analytical skills – Solid analytical and measurement/tracking skills. Conduct analysis and present data and findings clearly, concisely and accurately.
- Cross-functional collaboration and leadership
- Synthesize data across multiple mediums to deliver insights to inform the game and the marketing strategy
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing. Ability to confidently present objectives and desired outcomes to
- leadership and cross-functional teams. Consistently uses communications and presentation skills to influence outcomes.
- Progressive experience in marketing program development/planning and implementation
Promotional marketing expertise
Qualification & Experience:
- MBA preferred Starbucks and its brands are an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
- Experience with budget management
- Progressive experience in marketing, advertising or brand management – 5+ years
- Strategic planning experience within the marketing function in a large scale corporate or agency environment
- Experience managing digital campaigns or initiatives that reinforced and/or built brand equity
- Comfortable with data, financial acumen and translating data into actionable insights
- Project management experience – 2+ years
- Experience leading cross-functional teams
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Advertising, Management, Marketing
Job Location: Seattle, WA, US
Application Deadline: N/A